Back AGAIN!!! Only with a Suburban this time! :D:D:D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really? I would like to know who had it before me to know more about it.. Yeah I was debating on buying it, but I did. Was it for sale there?

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well guys I need a little help with some wheel offset and everything... I did not end up getting the Boss 338s... deal kinda fell through due to some unfortunate events on my part SOOO instead I am getting these locally>
You must be registered for see images attach

I am gettin 5 wheels with tires for $700 bucks. I don't think its a bad deal at all. They are 22x9 inch wheels. Only issue with them is the wrong bolt pattern as usual for me... SOO I plan to get some adapters for them. I have ran adapters before with no issues so not scared to run them. anyways.. The wheels are 22x9" with a +32mm Offset. Can someone help me out and tell me how thick of adapter I would need to make these Ideal for my suburban??

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well guys I need a little help with some wheel offset and everything... I did not end up getting the Boss 338s... deal kinda fell through due to some unfortunate events on my part SOOO instead I am getting these locally>

I am gettin 5 wheels with tires for $700 bucks. I don't think its a bad deal at all. They are 22x9 inch wheels. Only issue with them is the wrong bolt pattern as usual for me... SOO I plan to get some adapters for them. I have ran adapters before with no issues so not scared to run them. anyways.. The wheels are 22x9" with a +32mm Offset. Can someone help me out and tell me how thick of adapter I would need to make these Ideal for my suburban??

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I ended up getting the Boss 338s after all for the suburban. Hoping to get them put on tonight when I get off work!

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sweet ride! would look so much better if you candy the tails

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Here they are sitting in the garage. lol Glad that I got them and not missing out on them for sure.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Gonna have to come up with a way to mount my front license plate because it is required in state of IL.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's required here in WI too, I've never had one. I wouldn't put one on until Johnny Law forces your hand.

Burb looks awesome!