Axle wrap fix?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
4 pages of suggestions and not 1 clear answer,,,you guys are amazing,,,carry on with the debate,, lol,,,

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
4 pages of suggestions and not 1 clear answer,,,you guys are amazing,,,carry on with the debate,, lol,,,

How is there no answers? Your an idiot and lay off on the commas wtf ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Not again lol. Chill guys. This type of stuff is for the chat thread or somethin, Don't be junkin the man's thread up. He is working on axle wrap, not arguing over commas and wether there has been any straight answers. There are no clear cut answers to fixing a problem like this. Just have to try something and see if it helps. There are some really good suggestions here.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Exactly plenty of good suggestions then that newb has to jump in and cause problems lol hes just annoying sorry everyone

Reaction score
Woody, you've offered absolutely nothing. Kick rocks troll!!

Everyone else, thanks for your input. I've seen the zero rate springs/blocks, whatever you want to classify them as. I've not been able to determine if I will need them or not. I'm thinking that when everything moves fwd a bit that it will correct some of the issue with the driveshaft pulling out of the t/c. I might just have to wait and see on that one. Unless one of you have experience with the same setup...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Woody, you've offered absolutely nothing. Kick rocks troll!!

Everyone else, thanks for your input. I've seen the zero rate springs/blocks, whatever you want to classify them as. I've not been able to determine if I will need them or not. I'm thinking that when everything moves fwd a bit that it will correct some of the issue with the driveshaft pulling out of the t/c. I might just have to wait and see on that one. Unless one of you have experience with the same setup...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talk to 88gmctruck he did a shackle flip when he did the sas on his stepside.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
The thing with the shackle flip is it puts the wheel out of center of the wheel well thats why people use zero rates with them