Axle wrap fix?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you want the most simplistic solution(meaning requires the least parts) then get rid of the block and get a set of arched springs made to the lift you want. That way the axle attaches right to the springs and you still get the lift you want.

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
Your solution for everything it put your truck back to stock if thats all you got to say keep your mouth shut

why dont you read it the way it was written,,and since this is a free forum i dont see where your opinion is worth more than mine,,i just dont understand all the folks on this forum doing all the mods they do and then complain about the end result,,the reason is poor planning,,and worse yet,,execution,,then come the complaints,,my truck has axle wrap,,no ,,you lifted it 9 inches and didnt count for your i/c or pinion angle,,and you wonder why it vibrates shakes and gets crappy gas mileage,,pure brilliance ,,

Last edited:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You could at least offer some constructive advice instead of the same advice to every problem everone knows if you keep your truck stock youll have less problems but not everyone wants a boring stock truck. Also your on a truck forum most guys on here mod thier trucks thats the main focus of the forum get used to it if your gona stick around

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Drop it guys...please do not let this become another Mississippi vs Great White situation.

To the Op, your best way would be shackle flip and/or 2500/3500 rear springs especially since you tow.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Drop it guys...please do not let this become another Mississippi vs Great White situation.

To the Op, your best way would be shackle flip and/or 2500/3500 rear springs especially since you tow.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

Yep your right he can pm me if he has anything else to say