Apologies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ate tag soup this year-

I was able to monitor the truck and actually watch it going to Regen. Website says it's compatible with any 96 and up but can't remember if it's for diesel only. It's gotta be compatible with gas right?

THOSE EGT's are off the chart.... If I ever get my skinny fat *** out of this city I'm immediately going to get an off road package for my 16. You hear me government cheese.

You must be registered for see images attach
I had an edge insight when I had my ‘15 LML. It was real nice to keep an eye on all the important parameters.

CumminsFever

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh gawd, it just went there. T!ts come factory on ONE model. I can't be a true redneck and support the alternative model.
My favorite saying was seen on this forum: "it's a popular (body) mod, but it can't be tuned out of the ecm"!
I'll do without before I support the non-factory equipped model.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
;) sadly we have to be more specific on the word t!ts now men have them:oops:. Don't kick me out thanks.
there once was a time when men were men and sheep were scared the chrome was thick and the women were .... I do not know if I will get into hot water for finishing that statement but I know there are people on here old enough to know what I am talking about