Apologies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pgutier1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ate tag soup this year-

I was able to monitor the truck and actually watch it going to Regen. Website says it's compatible with any 96 and up but can't remember if it's for diesel only. It's gotta be compatible with gas right?

THOSE EGT's are off the chart.... If I ever get my skinny fat *** out of this city I'm immediately going to get an off road package for my 16. You hear me government cheese.

You must be registered for see images attach
Woah, what the heck is that? Some command center of sort?

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
You were born in 2006?

Dang I'm old.

Truck looks fine BTW.Especially for a first time job.
Yessir. 06 here. But I don't make friends well in my Era im not like them im just blue collar hard working. There is a big reason i cant post or ill get yeeted out ;) . My closest friend now is 26. She's always been like a sister too me. Thanks!!!

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
I ate tag soup this year-

I was able to monitor the truck and actually watch it going to Regen. Website says it's compatible with any 96 and up but can't remember if it's for diesel only. It's gotta be compatible with gas right?

THOSE EGT's are off the chart.... If I ever get my skinny fat *** out of this city I'm immediately going to get an off road package for my 16. You hear me government cheese.

Loud an clear man. Have no fckn clue why this is here but welcome

Martin Evans

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well said. Mine is fabbed up also I tried to fix some bed wheel well rust. And it's not good
but no one would help.
That reminds me of the '73 Plymouth Duster I had in high school. One day, I started chipping away at some rust bubbles behind the rear wheel well and next thing I know, I had 5 extra inches of ground clearance between the wheel and the back bumper.

CumminsFever

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
'73 duster, ehh? I aint much of a car guy, but some of them older ones tickle the old-man nerve within. Mebbe one day!
K1500 97- you're not gonna find many guys your age willing to put a hand on a wrench. They'd rather look at pictures of wrenches on their phones. I applaud you even more, knowing your age.
When I was your age I was living under the hood of my 1st truck, an 89 k2500 4x4 reg cab 350/400 that my dad got for me because it had a blown engine. It got carb'd, cammed, 10.25 pistons, headers, etc. I beat it for 30k miles when it blew head gaskets. Put a stock tbi motor in it and sold it. But I was hooked. Love these gmt400 trucks, and probly always will. Sure, I have a 99 dodge/cummins that is my current project to get going again, but my chevy is my favorite!
I feel ya on not fitting in with many my age. I live and breathe trucks, tools, and horsepower. I've never fit in with younger crowds. Now that I'm nearing 40, I fit in better, but most of those I know are busy with their family. Trucks are my family!
If it ain't got t!ts, tires, or torque, you won't find me there. According to popular public opinion, that makes me a redneck! I'm ok with that, cuz I'm certified "stand back and hold my coffee, I built this pile"! No shortage of excitement in this kind of life, as is evidenced by so many on this forum!