Apologies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
Sorry for the lack of posting. On a bright note I have nothing to ask about thats good.
I am in the same boat right now just ordered a dash harness should be here between next friday and the end of the month I can not think of any questions at this time but I still check in every day just to see what is going on

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
About all I get done to my truck is apply gorilla tape over the rust to hold it together until I have time to dive into body work. Not much excitement or questions to be asked there!
Ain't nothing wrong with sitting back and reading. It is fuel for the brain, inspiring ideas for our own trucks!
I got duck tape corners too!!!!:)

CumminsFever

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sometimes we make our own style. Since I consider myself a high-ranking member in el-cheapo club, some of my "rust repair" is professional. I salvaged the good front fenders off my 92 parts truck, and am sanding/rattle-can them for my 94. It looks great... from across the parking lot.
It's a style! A symbol the old truck survived "xx" amount of years.
With enough power to keep up with my brother's bmw 325i, it puts a smile on my face every day!
Who cares if it looks raggedy? It's paid for and does what I need! With all the safety crap and nonsense sensors on newer vehicles, I'll keep the old gmt400 going, because I actually can!
That tape, those paint runs on my fenders? That's character! It's a sign: "paid for, still going strong, and I fixed it myself"!
I'll ramble a bit here. I only ever did mechanical work, never touching body stuff. My truck is my education. With nothing but common sense and a GED, my rolling education is proof of my growing abilities. Today's individuals seem more concerned with paperwork, like educational degrees, than actual proof of ability. At the end of the day, I can pull into your driveway with proof of my ability, rather than a piece of paper that says "I was taught things from a book". Mine looks redneck fabbed because I made the mistakes on my own. Now I know what not to do next time!
Enough of my rambles! Y'all are great!