anyone looking for some lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
THESE ARE CLEARLY NOT CLEAR

Clear Headlights for 94-98 chevy silverado - $250 (Chouteau)

For sale a complete head light kit for 94-98 chevy truck headlights,turn signals, side markers, and high and low beam Sylvana ZX3 bulbs, and pins and mounting hardware everything is brand new,.................$250......................918-864-1351....call/txt..................just the kit alone cost 273 and bulbs are 69 bucks for just low beams i have high and low.........never installed....

******* in image wont upload

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/pts/3723473259.html

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
He replied with

"Hey man not trying to sound like a dick or anything I sold them already and I have the receipts from auto zone where they cost 273 plus tax and the head lights are HIDs do the math thats 4 bulbs 35 bucks a piece so if you can provide that what your saying is even close to being true then you need to stay with that company and resale their bc thats cheap *****!!! peace!!!"

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
He replied with

"Hey man not trying to sound like a dick or anything I sold them already and I have the receipts from auto zone where they cost 273 plus tax and the head lights are HIDs do the math thats 4 bulbs 35 bucks a piece so if you can provide that what your saying is even close to being true then you need to stay with that company and resale their bc thats cheap *****!!! peace!!!"

lol what an idiot

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Hell, I'm gonna be selling all the lights off of my black truck. Smoke carbon fiber halo's, black LED bumper lights, black led tails. $150.00!!!

Askme42

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He replied with

HID really? Where are the ballasts in this kit? Lol