anyone have a green ext. cab with a black bottom?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
No offence but that front end looks like a mess. Those headlights don't fit right at all and the green tow hooks and wiper arms are a little weird. I like the bed liner though and the fact the height of it is factory.

gmfan454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man, it is your truck so def do as you wish but I think you are making a huge mistake. I have the Medium Blue Green Metalic color as well and I think the black bottom is really dated as is the tan. It is a very early 90's look. The only trucks that look good with black bottoms is red 40's trucks.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
My old yukon before I did the fender lip
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Man, it is your truck so def do as you wish but I think you are making a huge mistake. I have the Medium Blue Green Metalic color as well and I think the black bottom is really dated as is the tan. It is a very early 90's look. The only trucks that look good with black bottoms is red 40's trucks.

I understand where you're coming from. For me it's not so much as a look I'm going for as it is the paint is already toast L0L! Plus I want to be able to protect it better when I go off-roading and mudding and stuff. It's a lot cheaper than a full paint job plus this way I won't be worried about scratches from having new paint L0L! Plus I don't know why but I really like the black bottoms L0L!

gmfan454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I understand where you're coming from. For me it's not so much as a look I'm going for as it is the paint is already toast L0L! Plus I want to be able to protect it better when I go off-roading and mudding and stuff. It's a lot cheaper than a full paint job plus this way I won't be worried about scratches from having new paint L0L! Plus I don't know why but I really like the black bottoms L0L!

Gotcha. Thanks for not taking offense. I meant none. Just giving some feedback from a fellow green blue metalic owner. I luvs the black bottoms as well... and the latina bottoms..:hitit: