anyone have a green ext. cab with a black bottom?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Gotcha. Thanks for not taking offense. I meant none. Just giving some feedback from a fellow green blue metalic owner. I luvs the black bottoms as well... and the latina bottoms..:hitit:

Oh heck no, there is nothing to take offense about. Everyone is different and so you know L0L!

GMCNuneZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good, Is that bedliner?

I was thinking about getting black headlight set, 3rd brake and maybe tint the stock taillights.

It's duplicolor bedliner out of a can. It's rattle canned hahahaha

T.R.U.C.K.S. Two Thousand Eleven

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
It's duplicolor bedliner out of a can. It's rattle canned hahahaha

Looks good too. I just got my monstiner delivery last night and hope to start on it today. I'll have to try and rem to take before and after shots.

GMCNuneZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I did my entire grille with the duplicolor bedliner. Love it.

GMCNuneZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good too. I just got my monstiner delivery last night and hope to start on it today. I'll have to try and rem to take before and after shots.

I'm sure you already know this but in case not make sure to really sand down on the bottom of your truck to expose any rust that might be there that you don't know off and rub some naval jelly all over till the rust is no longer a problem and line away!

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I'm sure you already know this but in case not make sure to really sand down on the bottom of your truck to expose any rust that might be there that you don't know off and rub some naval jelly all over till the rust is no longer a problem and line away!

Thanks, I don't even know what Naval Jelly is LOL! I will have to look it up. I just finished removing the bumpers and doing an initial rinse of the truck since it still has mud caked under it from the past LOL! I there is no rust as that is usually not an issue here in So CAL LOL! I will make sure to check it all out though.

My only concern now is where to end the paint as I go up on the sides LOL! I am trying to find a real close up shot on the net of the stock 2 tone trucks where the line is or even others that have done it. Google images is just not giving me anything close up. I'm about ready to go drive around and just find one and stop and look at it LOL!

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score

I did my entire grille with the duplicolor bedliner. Love it.

Oh and I love how that grille looks. While I have the Chevy grille on mine since I prefer it, I do have a Black one currently that I will most likely also paint with the Monstaliner.

Here is a pic of my front end currently.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
http://
I always liked it the other way.

Attachments

• ccreddell-Copy2.jpg
    ccreddell-Copy2.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

GMCNuneZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh and I love how that grille looks. While I have the Chevy grille on mine since I prefer it, I do have a Black one currently that I will most likely also paint with the Monstaliner.

Here is a pic of my front end currently.

Haha dude is that license plate frame the spiked frame! I have the same one! Haha don't have it on cause it covers up my Fire dept plate