anyone have a green ext. cab with a black bottom?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCNuneZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cadon69 is your truck 2 wheel drive?

T.R.U.C.K.S. Two Thousand Eleven

GMCNuneZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok awesome. Was just curios

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Ok awesome. Was just curios

Yeah out here in So Cal the ins extra for 4x4 was a lot and since I don't do any super heavy off-roading that requires more than a 4x2 and a locker, I'm good. Haven't gotten stuck yet, and I get pretty in there as much as I can for what's out here near me L0L!

Also I'm just waiting on my buddy to send me a pic of his Tahoe to show up really close where the stock paint cutoff is from one color to the other. I want to try and use that same line to do the monstaliner. I tried looking on Google but I can't find any pics that are detailed enough without pixelating when I zoom in L0L!

GMCNuneZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Yeah out here in So Cal the ins extra for 4x4 was a lot and since I don't do any super heavy off-roading that requires more than a 4x2 and a locker, I'm good. Haven't gotten stuck yet, and I get pretty in there as much as I can for what's out here near me L0L!

Also I'm just waiting on my buddy to send me a pic of his Tahoe to show up really close where the stock paint cutoff is from one color to the other. I want to try and use that same line to do the monstaliner. I tried looking on Google but I can't find any pics that are detailed enough without pixelating when I zoom in L0L!

Will these help any?

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score

Will these help any?

Yes they do thank you very much. It looks like the color split is in the middle of the upper lip of the body lip/dip whatever it's called L0L! That makes sense since it can blend better I guess.

GMCNuneZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome. Yea. I think mine was repainted though it wasn't the best straight line lol

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Two tone trucks with black on the bottom scream "rust cover up".

L0L! I never thought of it like that. Maybe it's a difference in where I live. I hardly ever see anything around here with rust unless it's super old or brought here from the mid west or back east.

For me I love the look of the bed liner on the bottom and bumpers. Monstaliner does make it in all different colors but I just prefer the black bottoms L0L! As we have already covered L0L! Plus I don't see myself ever getting rid of the truck unless it's totaled or I get an offer I can't refuse L0L!