Another sig request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
None really worth using at the moment. Truck is dirty as hell, i havet washed it in a month. Ill get it cleaned up nicely sometime this week before school starts next week and ill go into photographer mode lol.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can i ask a stupid question? lol Do the LED DRL's you have on there light very well?

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Yeah they are extremely bright at dawn/dusk/nighttime but im going to take them off and wire them under the dash as the courtesy lights since now that i look at them they look a little ricey.

94_2500

Reaction score
heres my attempt its the same kinda style as your last one cause im not the most creative person
You must be registered for see images attach

94_2500

Reaction score
Yes i did i donno why its only doing that in your sig and not when i just posted it :shrug:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Shows up a little odd when its in my sig, with a white border? Did you use transparency?

Be sure that when you save it and upload it to photobucket (or whichever hosting site you use) that you save it as a .png image. Then copy the IMG code and paste it into your signature.