...And the most disgusting seat award goes to.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Here's the seat from my parts truck. 347000 miles of nastiness. The carpet was just as bad. Anyone else have to deal with something similar? Anyone worse? :puke: :puke: :puke:
You must be registered for see images attach

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Damn slow internet keeps stalling and makes it look like I didn't post at all when in fact it double posts. Stupid.

rcb1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did you get a picture of the inside of my truck? Ahahaha

Actually, mine's tan. To be truthful the interior is clean other than the door panels. The carpet is just covered with mud on teh drivers side.

It had sat for a couple years before officially adopting it. Mice had made a mess behind the seat, but it cleaned up pretty well. Ample use of rubbing alcohol seemed to take care of the urine smell completely

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
How did you get a picture of the inside of my truck? Ahahaha

Actually, mine's tan. To be truthful the interior is clean other than the door panels. The carpet is just covered with mud on teh drivers side.

It had sat for a couple years before officially adopting it. Mice had made a mess behind the seat, but it cleaned up pretty well. Ample use of rubbing alcohol seemed to take care of the urine smell completely
yeah if this was just mud it wouldn't be so bad, but it is just caked with grease and grime who knows what else. Didn't even attempt to clean it up, just removed everything and threw out lol

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
My guess is this truck was part of a crime scene, or was used to pick up and do business with dirty hookers without the need for a motel room :rofl: