...And the most disgusting seat award goes to.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I wish I had pictures of my Suburban's interior before I cleaned it; nasty as hell and had a funk to it. Using 5 or 6 different cleaners and a Rug Doctor later I've decided to say **** it and work on collecting parts for a new interior.
Can never understand how people let **** get so nasty.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Years ago i worked with a guy who was a pretty disgusting individual. He drove a RWD chrysler fifth avenue. Actually looked like a pretty nice car on the outside. One day i pull in the parking lot and notice he left his headlights on. His car is unlocked so to be nice i pop the door, reach in and shut off his headlights.

It looked like a waterfall of cigarette butts coming out of the ashtray and onto the floor, and the floorboards were covered with cigarette butts and empty coca cola bottles. It had the brown/black smoker slime on the steering wheel and on the armrests.

Well we started calling it the rolling cigarette butt museum. He used to eat at this greasy spoon called the stoplight cafe. This place was really greasy. I nicknamed it the stopheart cafe, and told him his ****** lifestyle was gonna get him.

Well we eventually named him " quint " because he had a quintuple bypass surgery. Ended up getting a medical retirement from the company. Now he has diabeties, and looks like the reaper is taking him one piece at a time because he now has lost both legs to diabeties, and ole St Peter has to wait to get him piece by piece.

A lot of times people who treat their stuff like that treat their own bodies like an effin trash can too. LOL

Last edited:

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
My GF is a slob like that. Her car looks nice from the outside but it's a different story inside. The real problem is she doesn't see it as dirty in the least. There is no reasoning with her so I chose not to drive in her car unless I have to.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats how my wifes dodge minivan is a bit messy Im sure the kids play a big part in that. My daily driver HHR is a bit dirty inside. Car was actually nice before went through a hail storm with softball sized hail. Car now looks like someone went mental with a sledge hammer all over it. It was so bad, i elected to fix the windshield for inspection purposes then said i will upkeep the mtx on it but the hell with the rest of it. My 94 chevy 1500 is neat as a pin inside, my 07 mustang is neat as a pin inside. My 67 barracuda is a gutted shell currently on a rotisserie so not so much lol

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't stand when people do that. I've never seen it that bad even in the yards I go to...