Air Cleaner Clips.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Hello, as some of you may know, i just installed a stock air filter assembly into my truck. Well, the box didn't come with the clamps to keep it closed. So that leaves me with the dilemma of finding the clamps. I've been searching online, and even went to the local parts store with no luck. Have any of you had to replace the clips, and if so, do any of you have a part number? Im looking for the clamps for 96+ filter boxes, with the long tube filter. If this doesn't bring anything, i guess its back to the junkyard i go, just don't really want to walk around in the artic storm we are having, and would rather just have the UPS man drop them off at my doorstep. :lol"

Any help is appreciated.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I lwas out at LKQ in Holland yesterday and seen some air boxes. Not sure if they were the long tube filters or not. They were vortec motors/non diesel. I was looking/finding/buying interior parts.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score