a little stuck today lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol yeah man red deer. you from here too? its called doperoad. its in behind deerpark and runs all the way behind lancastor and it can get pretty muddy. it was all dry yesterday except for where i got stuck lol. have to go out sometime

Yea i just recently moved to Lacombe, but thats only a 15 min drive...the wife would kill me if i took the yukon out wheelin. Its more of a pavment princess and i dont tend to be easy on vehicles when wheeling, those 2 words dont mix lol. But i have a significant tow strap (Nylon 48,000lb) if i have a descent path n ground ill pull you out lol

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man, if you guys were closer Id like to come out and play, Id like to wheel with some full sizes. My buddies with Jeeps are too small to pull me out if I get stuck :D

dopeskater

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha was thinkin i was gunna make it lol. i almost did but i just ended up burrying myself. and then sunk some more lol. and she kinda has fun but she doesnt want to go out anymore it scares her lol

dopeskater

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah i know what you mean about gettin rough when it comes to offroadin. i drive the piss outa my truck when im out there. i kinda just forget, that stuff breaks haha. and yeah man. lacombe is pretty close. i got a few ffriends that live out there

dopeskater

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah man. my friends got a jeep and i was the one pullin him out. then when i got stuck his jeep didnt budge me. that was like a week ago though but there to small. fullsize is the only way to go lol

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
last time I got my truck stuck (motor wouldnt start but it would have driven out no problem) two jeeps one TJ and and on Cherokee couldnt get me out in tandem.

dopeskater

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha thats terrible lol. it tool a pretty big truck to get me. nice truck btw. its bout the same size as mine, just wayyyyy better sshape then mine lol