99+ LS1 PCM swap into OBS GMT400 trucks/SUV's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude I refuse to read that thing. Don't think I've made it past page 15.

I thought that too but i read every page you just gotta weed out the things that dont have to do with it and it helped me learn alot. i still have a few questions but most were answered on that forum.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
So anyone have a picture of the marine intake without a throttle body on it?

hquick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's a couple of pic's of mine.

You must be registered for see images attach

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
those who don't know Howard yet, get familliar with his work. it is ALWAYS top notch, as his marine intake shows quite well.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Ok, I was looking at a carburated (sp?) intake on fleabay for $20+30 shipping... Damn...

I remember way back when my local dive shop sold Nautique boats they had a Rep at the sport show, and I swear I remember him telling me that they used a GM 350 engine as an option... So Ive been trying to look that direction too for the marine intake... no luck so far though.... I see one on fleabay right now for something like $400 shipped....

I hate being out of a job, no real extra money to speak of, but Im in school so thats a higher priority right now....

Lextech

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cody,
I have EFILive and Tunercat. Tunercat will read DTC's, but has NO logging capabilities. I am assuming JET is EXACTLY the same. Maybe start a new thread with your other project to keep this thread on topic.

Jeff

hquick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Jeff's right Cody...start a new thread so we can discuss the Vette build in depth.
As for JET...mine lives in the bottom of my toolbox....never to see the light of day again (not by me anyway).
Zero updates to software
Zero support
Zero help with tuning
With either TC or JET you can read and cancel codes...but you can't log data. This means...other than by feel you'll have no idea of what the changes you just made actually did.
Convince your budy to go OBD2 and get EFILive.