'99 K1500 Suburban "Storm"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
First show of the year coming fast, got a lot to do before March 5th. First thing is pitman arm tomorrow in the snow, then a driveshaft, 4 corner mod, paint some interior pieces, and maybe front tint. Then well see if i can bring home another trophy!

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Managed to score a storage pocket to replace the cd slave unit, a window switch, and an underhood storage box for $10. Got everything painted and installed. Pics tomorrow when the suns out

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also washed the salt off and had a photoshoot
You must be registered for see images attach

GMRedline

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thinking of getting factory style fender flares, and possibly demolding the suburban.

This should give you a pretty good idea of what it would look like demolded.

I also want to add factory fender flares and possibly run a two tone paint scheme similar to this.

I would use Platidip so I could peal it off if I didn't like it.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks great demolded. I might put a chrome strip of molding to replace it just to compliment the chrome on it. And ill only put that on the doors like the new vehicles have it.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Installed new 6.5" jvc door speakers in the front doors, replaced the cracked tow mirror with my new one, and fixed my passenger side door lock.
Also installed Sylvania LED bulbs in my gauges, a LOT brighter than yitomotor leds from ebay.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Trying to decide if i like it with or without running boards. Only took off the passenger side for now. Suggestions?