'99 K1500 Suburban "Storm"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, the rear end gave out about a month ago, and a friend of mine had a g80 carrier he sold me. Dont bash me for it, haha, but everything looked good so i got it. In bearings, axle seals, and the diff, i have under $150 in the rear end now.
See the spider gears? Dont try to do burnouts kids!
You must be registered for see images

Cracked carrier case

G80 installed

And done!

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I'm extremely jealous of how clean your Suburban is! I love the color too, that paint code is my second favorite next to Emerald Metallic Green.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Today is my birthday, and i have my burb back on the road. Parents got me something ive been wanting for a while...
TOW MIRRORS!

And its oil change time tomorrow as well

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
That is a clean interior! Just for curiosity sake, what was involved with the Pontiac radio swap? I saw you didn't go with the Monsoon radio that had 7 EQ bands.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is a clean interior! Just for curiosity sake, what was involved with the Pontiac radio swap? I saw you didn't go with the Monsoon radio that had 7 EQ bands.
Its literally plug and play, just had to reuse the clips off the stock radio. I did go back and find a cassette radio just like it with the seven band equalizer. The cd slave unit isnt compatable though.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sold the old tows for $30 profit, and ordered the k2xx style mirrors. Finished what i wanted on wiring and im loving them!
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

same_me

Reaction score
And put a 93-01 trans am chime in it so it doesnt have that annoying constant buzzing.

Sent from my SM-S766C using Tapatalk

Is this just something that's unplug one and plug in the other? Did you ever make a video of what this sounds like? I'm interested in maybe doing the same.