99 gmc build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice, usually not a fan of large wheels on a lifted truck, but they do look good on yours!! What are you going to do about the chrome on the one wheel??

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
havnt decided yet. for now im gonna run them like they are. when its time for tires i may have them powdercoated or painted gloss black. not a huge fan of black wheels but i think these would look decent. there all pitted pretty bad, so later on i may sell them and try to get the money for a set of these 20x12s -44 offset.

You must be registered for see images attach

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I do too ha. First one I've took at that angle, next time I may turn the wheels slightly to the left.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alright guys since the wheels are pitted pretty bad, im thinking of plasti dip. first off im not a fan of black wheels, but i think ive figured out a way for it turn out decent. plasti dip with regular black, a light coat of the gold metalizer for the "flake" effect, and then go over it with the glossifer. im thinking the gold flake will match the truck well. opinions?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I wouldn't if i was you i think the chrome looks great but its your truck so it's up to you

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
should be picking these up tommarow. gonna run them untill i figure out what i want to do to my wheels.

You must be registered for see images attach