99 gmc build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's what you can do!

Before:
You must be registered for see images attach

After:

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
simple enough lol. hopefully one night this week ill be able to buff it. i was out of compound so i tried using just the glaze, didnt even make a diffence lol.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had a couple free hours tonight so I clay barred and waxed it. Buddy had one he gave me so figured I'd give it a shot. Turned out great.

Also looking at these wheels for it

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Daytime pic below. Thinking color matched mirror caps, color matched flares and a color matched bumper cap.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Do you have a buffer? If you don't have one, your going to want to invest in a good one.

Here's the 3M part numbers for the other products your going to want to use:

3M "Perfect It" Compound (Part Number: 39060)
3M "Perfect It" Foam Pad Polishing Glaze (part number: 05996)
3M "Perfect It" Foam Polishing Pad (Part Number: 05725)
3M "Perfect It" Wool Compound Pad (Part Number: 05753)

Most any autobody supply that carries 3M products will have it, these are pro grade products and will give you by far the best results! If you want to make your paint finish look like new (If the paint is good still), you can color sand it and it will make a night and day differance!

These products are the sh*t! When I worked on corporate jets, this is the same stuff the guys were using on million $$$ paint jobs. The woodshop guys also used the rubbing compound between coats, on the multi-coat (up to 30!) acrylic finishes that they covered the exotic woods with. Gave the wood that 'mile-deep' look.
The ole man has several finished antique vehicles. He's kinda freaky about polishing them. Took a while, but I convinced him to give '3M' a try. It's all he'll use now!

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

picked up the wheels tonight. should have tires mounted and balanced tommarow and hope to get em put on the truck

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Daytime pic below. Thinking color matched mirror caps, color matched flares and a color matched bumper cap.

Don't forget about the door handles!!

Sits like my '99 Z71. Mine is burgundy though. As much as I love my OBS's/GMT400s, I have no complaint about mine!

Keep the updates coming.... I might have to make a thread on mine