99 CCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WorkinMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wanting to do wheels and tires, cowl hood, get my subwoofer in the back, put the chevy grille in it (previous owner put a GMC grille in it), smoked cab light covers, possible lift but still not sure I keep going back and forth.

I have already put vent visors on all the windows and forgot to mention I'm thinking about putting towing mirrors on as well.

I've been looking at TAG bumpers and brush guards and maybe some LED driving or off road lights. I just fixed a bunch of wiring on it. The cab light covers are cracked just enough to let some water in and some of the connectors behind the kick panel on the driver's side were corroded. I just decided it to go ahead and cut the connectors out that were bad and soldered the wires together.

I put my subwoofer in it yesterday but I'm not real happy with it. In my 97 ECSB I had a custom down firing box under the rear seat and it sounded good. With this truck I just went and got a regular truck box for behind the rear seat, but it's much smaller and doesn't push half as hard as the same set up did in the other box. Before I go making a custom box out of fiberglass I may just try adding some polyfill and see if that helps.

WorkinMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man. So I had to pull the alternator out of it today. The bearing started to squeal and luckily I found a shop that did the bearing change for about 30 bucks. Figured if it was just the bearings there's no sense in spending 160 on a new one.

WorkinMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Received my new Recon cab lights from Chris.G.Jr. today. Definitely already like them better. Hoping to get smoked headlight, turn signals and corners next.

You must be registered for see images attach

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
those smoked cab lights look good! thats the only cab lights id ever have are the smoked ones!

WorkinMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't care for the stockers all that much.

Here's an overall pic.....you'll have to ignore the gravel dust.