99 CCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WorkinMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just bought this '99 CCSB a couple of weeks ago. Truck has 5.7 with 4l80e tranny and 14 bolt rear axle. Stock ride with newer HD wheels. So far I've put my cross-box in the bed with some bed rails I got for free. This truck is a replacement for the 97 ECSB Z71 I sold about a month ago. Looking to get some more pictures up as soon as the weather clears up a bit.
You must be registered for see images attach

WorkinMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wanting to do wheels and tires, cowl hood, get my subwoofer in the back, put the chevy grille in it (previous owner put a GMC grille in it), smoked cab light covers, possible lift but still not sure I keep going back and forth.

I have already put vent visors on all the windows and forgot to mention I'm thinking about putting towing mirrors on as well.

Last edited:

WorkinMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pic with what little I have done to it thus far.

You must be registered for see images attach

WorkinMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you considered a brushguard or replacement bumper?

I have actually. I've been looking at the TAG bumper and brush guards. I like how clean they are. Wouldn't go with a wincher or anything just straight up bumper with plate style bumper and possibly add some driving lights in there.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I have actually. I've been looking at the TAG bumper and brush guards. I like how clean they are. Wouldn't go with a wincher or anything just straight up bumper with plate style bumper and possibly add some driving lights in there.

That would set it off. Especially colormatched, or even black. Then maybe som rigid led lights?