99 Burban Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres the New to me 99 Burban.
Already done by my father in-law
Tow mirrors, aftermarket rims and tires, dvd player, tinted windows, brush guard, led tail lights, CAI, vent shades, aftermarket head and bumper lights.

Plans lift it put 285s on it change the headlights to some with glare caps for HIDs. 4-hi mod, cowl hood, exhaust, gauge pod, billet grille, and led interior lights.

You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Nice truck but dont care for the ford placement on the cablights haha

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Nice truck but dont care for the ford placement on the cablights haha

that must be what threw me off! haha, in the second picture it looked exactly like my buddy's Excursion and I couldn't figure out why, haha- the mirrors and the cab light arrangement.

I'd pull the stickers too :shrug:

Nice burb!! :cheers: I've always loved burbs and 2drs!

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Nice Burb! Love the tow mirrors on there. I'm with the other guys on the cab lights though. I used stock GMT400 placement as a reference and actually spaced mine out a bit further.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
that must be what threw me off! haha, in the second picture it looked exactly like my buddy's Excursion and I couldn't figure out why, haha- the mirrors and the cab light arrangement.

I'd pull the stickers too :shrug:

Nice burb!! :cheers: I've always loved burbs and 2drs!

They are spaced apart like the ford/dodge, the 3 center cablight on the gmt400 are closer together with a bigger gap between those 3 and the outside 2, they also look like the are back 4-5" farther than factory

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes they are up on the flat of the roof. The father in-law put them on and I havent decided if I'm gonna leave them or put them in the factory location. We'll see when I decide to paint it.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Yes they are up on the flat of the roof. The father in-law put them on and I havent decided if I'm gonna leave them or put them in the factory location. We'll see when I decide to paint it.

IMO they would look better in the factory location and probably have a better seal since they are made with a slight curve to them to fit the contour of the cab, however that would entail tearing apart the inside of the truck to move the wires, as well as filling the holes where they are now and drilling a whole new set of holes