99 Burban Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
alot of work, but might be worth the effort

The work really isnt that bad its just if he thinks its worth the work to move it, for somebody that has installed 1 or 2 sets it would take about 45 minutes to an hour just to move the lights then filling the holes, body work and paint is what would be the most work but if hes doing that anyways it would mainly just be the extra hours worth of work, however if possible i would find a way to weld the holes rather than just body filler

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pulled the dvd player out to install my flipout plus pulled the dash apart to install leds. Ordered up new led dome lights.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New climate control panel came intoday and installed, now blower motor works like it should. Also got my A/Vs, leds in the mail today.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Scraped the decals off the rear windows and got yelled at for testing my subs and amp in the garage. Apparently they are louder in the house then in the garage.