99-00 Escalade passanger air bag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arcane

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A freind of mine had an air bag deployment after a short in his 99 Escalade. So now he's in search of passanger side air bag neutral colored.

Reaction score
I know of a 99 at a salvage yard I frequent...not sure of the color though. I can check next time I'm over there.
~Eric

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
Well not sure what ya mean cause the Denali and escalades I've seen have all had regular color interiors tan or grey same as trucks.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Certain parts are lighter such as the seats, console in the denali and the door panels. The dash and carpet is the same color though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Arcane

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not really. He bought dash vents of the yukon and it didn't match the color, fortunately found those discontinued vents through ebay.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Certain parts are lighter such as the seats, console in the denali and the door panels. The dash and carpet is the same color though.

x2

Door panels, seats, console, steering wheel, and steering column are shale. The rest of the interior trim should be the same medium beige as the other SUVs. If you got a part that was slightly off, it was likely just faded.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
And you can always use SEM to dye a part to match your color. Saves a lot of time and hassle trying to locate parts.