99-00 Escalade / Denali Center console, fog light switch w/ pigtail, gauge needles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
edit. clear needles sold, one fog light switch sold.

well i got a few goodies for sale from 99-00 esky/denali

i got two center consoles... BOTH MISSING REAR CUP HOLDER DOORS LIKE NORMAL :(
decent tan 200 +shipping has all the guts electronics, bose sub cd changer and what ever else is inside that console factory. i think all the rear audio control buttons are still there just poped inside. just not positive because i havent cleaned it yet... call me lazy! ;)
the console does have alittle of the dye peeling like most of these consoles do. not to much just one spot that im aware of so far but the dirt could be hiding some more i still have to clean it real good.
also the top map pad is missing the latch/release button and the pad wont stay closed. previous owner put velcro on the inside but it wont hold it shut currently might just have to slap new velcro on it or try to buy a new latch release button if you can from gm.

also have a grey center console no pictures right now but its missing the same map pad latch release button and i think the actual latch tab on the pad is also broke so it wont stay closed either. and all of the guts are gone! NO bose, cd changer or other guts included... i bought the console without all those extras. so youll save on shipping costs with this console. also the dye is flaking quite a bit on it and defiantly needs redyed or painted!
170 +shipping
i might have a extra BOSE subwoofer from a past esky cluster ive sold i could include for another 10bucks but honestly id have to find it! it will stiffen the front of the console and if you hook it up it really does sound nice if you dont have a full system already!

also have roof rack from a denali. 110 plus shipping. these are PERFECT for 4door tahoe roof rack swaps! the denalis have a much sleeker stylish roof rack! and i have all hardware for it. good shape. black paint might have a few scratches on it pretty minor just clear coat scratches... could be buffed out if you have a black tahoe! it does have normal sun burn flake on the center cross bars ontop but thats easy to repaint and if you aint slammed no body will ever see it anyways!

also have the denali clear gauge needles. ONLY THE CLEAR NEEDLES! ive never had good luck with profit from esky gauges so i just took the needles this time. perfect for that person that doesnt want to spend all the time sanding and painting there needles.
20shipped

also fog light switch with pigtail with blank trim panel.
if you have a truck with cargo light and airbag switches you can modify both sets of trim panels, yours and this trim piece to relocate the fog light switch to the TOP piece that is normally blank unless you have a rear hatch/wiper controls. at least thats where i put my denali fog light switch on my 97 truck. fits great and looks factory!
40 shipped.

You must be registered for see images attach

no pictures of roof rack or grey console just yet. those should be enough to wet your whistle for now ;)
paypal only, 48 US states only please. local pickup free if you able to drive... Brownsburg INDIANA 46112 im typically available from 3pm-8pm most days.

Last edited:

Frankp

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you still have the fog light switch I'd be happy to take it off your hands.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i do. actually found a second one as well i forgot i had stashed in my other console. ;)

roof rack... unfortunatly i lost the stupid bolts for it to mount to the vehicle! :( i had them in a bag and some how i lost that bag. BUT thats just the bolts atleast! i still have the center bracket since i bolted it back onto the roof rack when i bought it. good thing otherwise id have been introuble with it! ;) so you only need to MAYBE buy 12bolts to mount it to your roof. simple hardware store run, OR you might be able to reuse your stock bolts! honestly im not sure how long the stock tahoe rack bolts are.

Frankp

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Send me a PM with mailing information and I'll get some money to you for the fog light switch.

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok for some reason I can't send pm's what's ur PayPal for the needles?

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Payment sent for needles. Thanx again for another good buy!