98c1500 truck build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98c1500

Just lift it!
Reaction score
Be careful with steel wool on chrome. If it's super fine, I've heard it's safe, but you can scratch it if it's too coarse.

Did you try any polishes or products on the wheels? I use a bottle of Brasso on the machined lip on mine and it seems to do a pretty good job.

I got 00 grade steel wool and that got everything off even the water spots, then i polished them with cali gold chrome polish. Killer combo, i found that that grade of steel wool wasnt close to scratching the chrome even with alot of pressure on it

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks great I just did mine too but still looking for rear spacers

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Can't believe i missed it! it looks great man! Sometimes i wish i would have left the 15's on my truck and ran 32's! Seeing your truck makes me really wish that! I'd say some 2" rear spacers and your PERFECT!!!

98c1500

Just lift it!
Reaction score
Can't believe i missed it! it looks great man! Sometimes i wish i would have left the 15's on my truck and ran 32's! Seeing your truck makes me really wish that! I'd say some 2" rear spacers and your PERFECT!!!

Thanks! Yeah i think the spacer is the thing missing here

98c1500

Just lift it!
Reaction score
Just ordered some interior LEDs from superbrightLEDs, a blue dome light, blue rear license plate lights and red lights for the doors