98c1500 truck build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98c1500

Just lift it!
Reaction score
starting off fresh, only things changed on the truck so far are the...
headlights
tail lights (stock w/ VHT nightshades sprayed)
bed cover
paramount grille insert

And here is the truck
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

98c1500

Just lift it!
Reaction score
ordered my 4" spindle lift and 2" blocks awhile ago from canuck motorsports thanks to FastOrange, I have it and finally its going on this sunday. Monday im bringing er to the tire shop and getting 4 falken wild peaks A/T 32/11.5/15 for 970$ (includes tax, labour).

keeping the stock rims and hoping they look good with the lift and tires, im yet to find a picture of a truck with those rims and the lift.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Good deal man! You'll love the lift! Put 2" wheel spacers in the rear, the rear track width will be the same as the front. It'll have a more aggressive stance. And it'll look good with those rims.

98c1500

Just lift it!
Reaction score
Good deal man! You'll love the lift! Put 2" wheel spacers in the rear, the rear track width will be the same as the front. It'll have a more aggressive stance. And it'll look good with those rims.

gotta thank you guys, i knew nothing about the lifts i can do before i joined. I'll definitely look into spacers.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Are the chrome 15's wider than the aluminum 15's? You may have a problem with the rims rubbing the spindle if they are to wide. Maybe Josh (fastorange) can chime in if he knows.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Are the chrome 15's wider than the aluminum 15's? You may have a problem with the rims rubbing the spindle if they are to wide. Maybe Josh (fastorange) can chime in if he knows.

They're the same. 15x7s..

98c1500

Just lift it!
Reaction score

i asked him awhile ago, he threw one on and said they fit fine

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Those wheels are for 2wd, that's probably why you never see them on lifted trucks.

It's hard to tell from the pic, is that front bumper painted or chrome?