98c1500 truck build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Sick truck man. I love it! I'm gonna get a 2x4 to lift when I move to Texas! Prerunner :lol:

98c1500

Just lift it!
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Ill get some more pics asap. Just ordered some black corner lights and clear/chrome parking lights off of ebay, looking for some wheel spacers for the back now.

98c1500

Just lift it!
Reaction score
LED's came today from superbrightleds - red for the under dash lights, blue for the dome and license plate
You must be registered for see images attach

Ill get some pics of the truck after i install the new parking lights and corners (still being shipped)

98c1500

Just lift it!
Reaction score
Just got my parking lights put on, should get the corners tommorow and snap some pics weds

3rd Coast Z

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a great looking truck. I also got all my LEDs from SBL. Really like dealing with those guys. Post up some pics when you get the rear spacers. I'm only running 1/4" on the rear and just isn't enough. Curious to see how it turns out.

Sent from my iOuternet using Tapatalk

98c1500

Just lift it!
Reaction score
That's a great looking truck. I also got all my LEDs from SBL. Really like dealing with those guys. Post up some pics when you get the rear spacers. I'm only running 1/4" on the rear and just isn't enough. Curious to see how it turns out.

Sent from my iOuternet using Tapatalk

Sounds good, itll be awhile before i get them though.

98c1500

Just lift it!
Reaction score
List of things to do:
Tint the front windows
4 corner mod
Fender flares (rust starting above the chrome strips)
Order a new tailgate and get it painted
Wheel spacers
Possibly a 3 inch body lift