98 Sierra shop truck project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ol'Rover

Dirt Road Scholar
Reaction score
275/60R15 all the way around... but im going to be running 235/70R15 up front & 275/60R15 out back... less stress on front steering components, with the same amount of sidewall. Just a little bit narrower. and Radial T/A's over course ;)

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love how they fill up that fender space.
I tried a pair BF Goodrich 275-60-15's on my Sport Wheels and found that they were too wide for the rear of my Silvy.
I would have had to trim the fender lips to get the clearence so I pulled them off and have been running 225/75/15's
every since. I'll more than likely go with something like 255/70/15's after this set wears though.

Ol'Rover

Dirt Road Scholar
Reaction score
I trimmed my rear fender lips, and rolled my fronts. I still have a little bit of rubbing in the front, but only if i hit certain bumps.. its not even that bad. No rubbing out back, since i run the airshocks.

Ol'Rover

Dirt Road Scholar
Reaction score
yea losen off your sadels put a jack on the front of the diff (yoke) and jack it up, and it should rotate up, and correct your pinion. Mine is still doing it a bit, just when i jump on it from a dead stop...