98 Sierra shop truck project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a set of those wheels to put on my Suburban. I have chrome GMC caps and black bowtie caps. Somewhere I have another set of chrome caps that were bowtie caps, but I pulled the logo stickers off of them. I just got the black caps on Friday. I've always liked the look of the early 454SS trucks with the black caps. The more I see them on trucks, the more I want to use them.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
lookin good! when will teh drop be ordered/installed?

i like the green interior lights.. but i had issues with my gauge cluster in teh s10 when idid it.. cheap bulbs burnt out rather quickly, so i doubt i go through that crap again.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found my stock/new tail lights in my parts bin, in my closet, of my old bedroom.

Ol'Rover

Dirt Road Scholar
Reaction score
hoping to do the drop when i can get some garage space again, were currently building a 1971 C10 stepside... replacing the cab floor at the moment... so its taking up space in the shop. I am also looking for a 4/6 drop kit...

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lookin good I'm surprised you went with a 305 for the new motor.