98 'HOE Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So im on my lunch break right now and im on my phone but I thiught I would throw some pictures up and show y'all what im working with.
You must be registered for see images attach

So far all I've done is the debadge and hooked up my cb/pa system. Im waiting for the antenna and mount to come in the mail. Future plans include a slow swap over to leds, all new speakers and subs, and some bigger tires. Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Tapatalk Time

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I got some lightly used 265s on new rims today. 300 bucks for 5 tires and rims ain't bad.

Gotta get some center caps for it but all in all im pleased with this purchase. Upgrade from the bald 245s I was rocking before.

Tapatalk Time

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Scored some aztek needles today in the rain. Just need a few more and ill swap them over.

Also got my MagLite mounted.

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the 'HOE cleaned up and waxed today. Noticed a lot of little imperfections I never noticed before. Not a fan but it does look good.

Also I finally got my 102" antenna installed. Looks good to me.

Got the rest of my Aztek needles today at the junkyard. As well a rear cup holder and a functioning lid for my Denali console. Almost scored a whole OBS Escalade interior but it looked like someone took a chainsaw to the seats and door panels. Oh well.

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the aztek needles in my cluster yesterday.

Major score at the junkyard today. Picked up all 4 denali door panels.

The truck also had all the leather seats in it which I will be picking up tomorrow morning. Also I got all my interior leds ordered from sampuppy and they are on the way now.

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not selling my seats. I can sell the console if you want it. Im selling my debali center console with a rear cup holder and I can pick this new one up at the junkyard if anyone wants it too. But the rear cup holder is missing out of it.

Tapatalk Time