98 'HOE Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phlegm

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I was wondering what mine would look like if I debadged it..
You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks for the preview! As soon as it gets warm around here I'll get to work on those bumper strips and fender trim.

regarding the Aztek needles, can I assume those are from Pontiac Azteks?
Was it a simple swap? Any online guide available?

and about the LED swap, why is your dash showing the old style needles still?
And did you happen to keep track of which model bulb and how many of each?

oddly enough, I just bought that same set of running boards from a guy on my local Craigslist, $10. He had sold his '96 Tahoe and had them left over. And now I know how those would look also. I don't know that I like them, but I have two small children that need something down there to step on to get in.

I can't call mine a HOE though.. my wife has a 2012 Tahoe that we've been calling the Hoe for the last 3 years, so we nicknamed mine the Bro. (Brown Hoe)

keep up the good work!

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I have a few cans of plastidip black left over from a different project and was wondering what you guys thought of doing the bottom of my truck in it? Think it would look good? Or should I do wheels and bumpers black?

98sierra4x4

OBSession
Reaction score
So I have a few cans of plastidip black left over from a different project and was wondering what you guys thought of doing the bottom of my truck in it? Think it would look good? Or should I do wheels and bumpers black?

I think you should leave the body all one color and color match the grille and bumpers :hmm:

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

What exactly am I looking at?

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I figured it out. Dark toreador is my color.

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think I'm going to color match the grill and the rear pieces next to the windows. Think i should do my mirrors or anything else?