98 GMC K2500 454 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way, but selling a truck, even one as clean as yours, with medium/high miles, not running, for an unknown reason, is going to be challenging.

Even if you tow it somewhere and drop 1,000 fixing it you would be ahead.

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Three 13mm bolts and a 14mm bolt, plus a few connectors and plug wires, and that dizzy is out to inspect. You don't even need to remove the plenum.

Its things like this that make me wish I was a millionare and I could just road-trip, diagnose, hit some dive bars afterwards, and go home.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Itll sell. I wouldve had it sold last time but the guy wanted me to deliver it and I lack a truck to tow it with. Kinda why I bought this cursed thing in the first place. Ive been having to borrow trucks for almost a year now.

Towing with the Suburban has cost me two sets of u-joints and two transmissions.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
If I did decide to part this thing out. Would anyone be interested in some parts? Ill ship smaller stuff but things like axle, transmission, etc would be pickup only.

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
IF parting is what you decide to do.. Will you be keepin the tow mirrors..? Otherwise dibs lol and tailgate... But don't part it cause we are being vultures! Lol

Sent from my 5.7 powered iPhone

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
IF parting is what you decide to do.. Will you be keepin the tow mirrors..? Otherwise dibs lol and tailgate... But don't part it cause we are being vultures! Lol

Sent from my 5.7 powered iPhone
Id sell everything besides the cab