98 6/4 questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Draggin95 can you point to where you got the AVS notch at please.
Found them but is there a website of there own.........an what c-notch did you go with to where you didn't have to cut the floor,.........last but not least is did you go with bridges between your notches thanks for any help.

Last edited:

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm guessing/looks like the notch.........thanks fastorange now would it be best to use bridges or is that overkill!!
Draggin95 you wouldn't have pics. of these installed would you.

Last edited:

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's the notch, I never have used but I have friends that did, and it's good quality, and gives you more travel than about any other notch that I know of, that doesn't require cutting the floor. Also no you wouldn't have to put bridge bar's between these notch's. I went directly from belltech notch's to 8 in. step notch's so I could lay frame on 22's.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
That's definitly better than how mine was, back before I bagged mine I had it lowered 6 in the back with a belltech flip kit and belltech c-notch, and you could breathe on it and it would bottom out, it was within a pencil thickness from the frame with nothing in the bed. It rode terrible, but I fixed that, Ha Ha.

mine rides the same way, very little clearance, axle slaps frame alot with all djm components

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, we are always working on something out in the shop, lowering, motor swaps, etc., we will have to meet up sometime, and talk trucks.