97 Sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck is back. Cleaned it up a bit. Motor is running great. Happy with how everything came out. I have someone coming today to look at purchasing it, as I am ready for my next project. I passed a 2dr Blazer on the side of the road. Guy is asking 2500 for it, I can probaly get him down to 1500 as it has been sitting there awhile
You must be registered for see images attach

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Honestly I wouldn’t do it man. I had a ‘98 Tahoe 2dr and while it was nice because they’re hard to find these days, the lack of room compared to a truck sucked.

How many miles are on each? There’s probably a reason the Tahoe has been sitting awhile. Why not just keep working on the truck?

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Honestly I wouldn’t do it man. I had a ‘98 Tahoe 2dr and while it was nice because they’re hard to find these days, the lack of room compared to a truck sucked.

How many miles are on each? There’s probably a reason the Tahoe has been sitting awhile. Why not just keep working on the truck?

I've got the LLY if I need to haul. The 94's got around 180 and mine has 132 on the replacement motor. However the body has around 300. The frame, fuel and brake lines are surprisingly better on the Blazer than on my Sierra. We'll see what happens though. The 94 would make a sweet full size trail rig/daily.