96 Tahoe dies while driving and won't start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eyesi

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blackwater and krr711, Nightflyer car is a 96 Tahoe, CSFI converted to MPFI, he solved his problem, was the grounds and power circuits to VCM rusted, Texvet and me gave him the correct solution since the begining of his post but he ´found´ the answer days later in another forum. Why dont you read the entire post before offer a solution?

Blackwater

Engineering Geinus
Reaction score
Blackwater and krr711, Nightflyer car is a 96 Tahoe, CSFI converted to MPFI, he solved his problem, was the grounds and power circuits to VCM rusted, Texvet and me gave him the correct solution since the begining of his post but he ´found´ the answer days later in another forum. Why dont you read the entire post before offer a solution?

I did but for future solutions seekers I wanted to give a detail list of different causes to the same issue. Hopefully, it would save more time and not many of us have a spare vehicle. Instead of criticize people next time, just thank them for the info and move on. The comment you gave was sounding like you didn't want our input at all and was telling us off. If people tend to do that more often on here then less people are reluctant to help you in the future or anyone else that matter. Take this as a thought for the future and this will also help you in the real world as well. You wouldn't want to be stranded lets say in a desert and the guy you told off in the last stop pulls up and sees you there. What do you think is on his mind? Do I help him and get told off again or do I just leave him be to defend for himself. Personally, I am going to ignore the commit as if it never happened. Although, I been a servant for the people of this country and still get treated like trash, I still have a handful of people that do appreciate what I do. I went from being a soldier to a volunteer Firefighter/First Responder on top of me doing the civilian version of my military job protecting the people with my knowledge.

eyesi

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did but for future solutions seekers I wanted to give a detail list of different causes to the same issue. Hopefully, it would save more time and not many of us have a spare vehicle. Instead of criticize people next time, just thank them for the info and move on. The comment you gave was sounding like you didn't want our input at all and was telling us off. If people tend to do that more often on here then less people are reluctant to help you in the future or anyone else that matter. Take this as a thought for the future and this will also help you in the real world as well. You wouldn't want to be stranded lets say in a desert and the guy you told off in the last stop pulls up and sees you there. What do you think is on his mind? Do I help him and get told off again or do I just leave him be to defend for himself. Personally, I am going to ignore the commit as if it never happened. Although, I been a servant for the people of this country and still get treated like trash, I still have a handful of people that do appreciate what I do. I went from being a soldier to a volunteer Firefighter/First Responder on top of me doing the civilian version of my military job protecting the people with my knowledge.

i m sorry, just , i m sorry. I appreciate your response Blackwater. Was not my intention criticize you, instead my point was that Nightflyer did not appreciate our specific help for his issue, clear and exact since the beggining, but then later he ´found´a solution in another forum, that was my point

Last edited:

Blackwater

Engineering Geinus
Reaction score
i m sorry, just , i m sorry. I appreciate your response Blackwater. Was not my intention criticize you, instead my point was that Nightflyer did not appreciate our specific help for his issue, clear and exact since the beggining, but then later he ´found´a solution in another forum, that was my point
everything is ok. but the question is, what did he find and would he like to share?

Blackwater

Engineering Geinus
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Thank you for sharing. This should help in future issues. I would add to that and use Dielectric Grease and caps if possible. That will help with the corrosion.