96 Tahoe bag and body

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyguy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
For your viewing pleasure and since I won't have any progress for another week, here are a couple of pictures of my wifes daily driver.
2011 Silverado
McGaughys 4/7, 2" Spindles, 2" Coils, and Flip Kit
26" Versante 225 +25 offset on 295/30/26
Tubbed fenders, tubbes firewall full lock to lock steering, and tubbed bed.

You must be registered for see images attach

chevyguy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Better picture of the wheel

Debated for a while between paint and powder coating, decided pc was the way to go.

chevyguy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well tomorrow I can get started back on the Tahoe, today i went and picked up a 20' stick of 2x2 for my lower link bars and a couple of cross members. I bought a 20' stick of 1x1 as well as a 4'x8' 14 gauge sheet metal for my rear floor, AND I bought a 1"½ tubing so i could build my upper link bars, but when I got home I noticed it was 2" o.d. SOB!! Oh well, I'll make due, my buddy is bringing by 2 5' 1"½ tubing so I can continue.

chevyguy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I've definitely been MIA for a while, and the Tahoe hasnt been shown any love since last year.
But Saturday I moved it to the shop.

I will continue to work on it as soon as I finish a customers 95 4 door. Dehumped and will lay frame on 26s.

This is the customers Tahoe, and I had to include a pic of the full frame for an ext cab full size on 24" race lines.

Dehumped, notches installed, waiting on the 8.5" narrowed rear end that I should get in the morning.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2