96 Tahoe bag and body

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
pssshhhh Texas.....We rep the best in midwest thought you knew. People are amazed how many trucks are in Indiana including me tbh we may not be TX but I garuntee Ill put the IN crop up against the rest of the midwest states and I think KY will be the contender as far quanity goes

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
o man the more i see all the work for 2dr hoes to slam... the more im glad i got a truck.LOL
dont get me wrong they look great but thats a ton of work you have to do all at one time! at least on a truck you can drive it with no bed on the back as long as ya need to finish metal work! hell you cant do that with a hoe!

chevyguy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
o man the more i see all the work for 2dr hoes to slam... the more im glad i got a truck.LOL
dont get me wrong they look great but thats a ton of work you have to do all at one time! at least on a truck you can drive it with no bed on the back as long as ya need to finish metal work! hell you cant do that with a hoe!

There is a perfectly good reason why there is only a handful of obs four door tahoes bagged and bodied. But then again, that is why they are greatly appreciated. It is also a project that will turn into a daily, not a daily that is turning into a project. Keepin it parked until I'm done.