96 Silverado build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck. Can you adjust that go rhino push bar so its flush with the body or is that how they fit? very clean interior I like it.
i wish i could adjust it!when i bought it off my buddy it didnt come with any adapters so i put er on how it is.. and thanks! i keep the interior prime on my cars being self employed as a detailer and a mechanic by profession... and im 17 in high school.. and no daddys money didnt buy a cent of the truck!

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
lol im the same in many ways! only im 26. You should check out the detailing/discussion thread I post some of the cars I detail on it. I have a 2014 458 italia coming in tomorrow so ill get a lot of photos of it!

What do you have running into the bed I think I see a gauge and hose? is it compressed air?

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol im the same in many ways! only im 26. You should check out the detailing/discussion thread I post some of the cars I detail on it. I have a 2014 458 italia coming in tomorrow so ill get a lot of photos of it!

What do you have running into the bed I think I see a gauge and hose? is it compressed air?

Wow ill want to see that car.. and for sure ill check that out! and nope to be totally honest nothings going into the bed? haha must have just been the picture... I had bed lighting in there but i have removed it.. that might have been it, but as i started doing the bedliner this weekend i removed them because i didnt like the look of them anymore

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a well needed day off today so i cleaned the truck and i was happy to see my LED back up lights arrived! and i got my box liner finished finally! id like to post some pictures but its not letting me? anyone know how to fix this?

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
was done when i got the truck.. was told it was Edelbrock...... loving the picture of randys gut hahahahahahha

Hahaha. your one of few, One guy PM'd me saying he cringed everytime he saw it.

any pictures under the hood?

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hahaha. your one of few, One guy PM'd me saying he cringed everytime he saw it.

any pictures under the hood?

"aw frozen mixed vegtible *****!" "randy enough with the *****!" and yes if i can figure out how to upload a damn photo id love to show ya... all the plastic is colour matched and the valve covers are orange..

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
you can use photobucket.com or Imgur.com

Im starting to prefer Imgur.com because of less ads.