96 Chevrolet Silverado build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flenniken7

Reaction score
I don't have the console in my truck so I don't know, but is there no way to just trim the factory shifter cover to make it match up?

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
If the blue console not matching bugs you as much as it would me, I'd paint it black, I think that'd look good with the blue

Sent from my powered iPhone

Brian9o12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still waiting on the tail lights. Tommorow is the estimated date. But im hoping they'll be in a day early [emoji14]

Edit: its looking like the floor shifter cover and handle can be bought for about $75

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Brian9o12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok guys i installed the tail lights. It went well and was very simple. The third brake light it acting up though. It stays lit when the interior lights are off. No matter what. Yes i have tried turning my cargo lamps on and off ect. Nothing seems to work

Edit: Ill get pictures in the morning of the harness ect. i ran out of daylight and im tired.

Last edited:

Brian9o12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok guys. A quick google search fixed the problem. I removed the yellow wire from the third brake light harness and taped it up. Now it functions as it should. Heres pictures
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images