96 Chevrolet Silverado build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brian9o12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My name ia brian, i own a 96 Chevrolet Silverado. Got it as my first truck October 2015. Its mostly stock on the exterior. For now at least :p. Pioneer head unit. Kicker speakers, Front and back. Stock tweeters. Two DD audio 8" subs in a custom box built by me. Rockville 1200watt amp. Bedrails. Thats about it as of right now. Major plans for the summer. Headlights, tail lights, lightbar, colormatch grill (maybe), new tires and rims, new dash, rca leveling kit. That's my goal for the summer. Ill take some new pictures to upload tomorrow.

Brian9o12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok guys got some pictures
You must be registered for see images attach
the interior is alot better than the pictures make it look
this is why i need a new dash
that's about it. Leave feedback.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

Brian9o12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Photoshoped the lights and billet inserts onto my truck. Im not pro at photoshop but its decent also this is the link to the lights i will be ordering this week http://www.protuninglab.com/hidxe94chfus3.html
how it is now

Brian9o12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well i had a friend kick a dent in the cone of one of my subs. Dont have any pictures of the sub because It was dark. Bought 2 eight inch subwoofer covers and modified them to fit the way i want them. Ill take the box out tommorow and mount them up. This is how i bought the covers
cut the top and bottom bars off and grinded the edges to make them smooth (grinded after the pic with a dremel)
painted them black and im going to let them dry over night. As far as my headlights and grill are concerned, the rubber seal around my windshield is leaking at the top. My headliner and floor was soaked with water from all the rains the last few days. So im buying a new windshield and seal. Still planning on buying the headlights. But the billet inserts and black chevy emblem will have to wait a week or so. Also, any suggestions on how to take a small dent out of a subwoofer cone?

Brian9o12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pic of the sub dent.
me holding up the cover. Will screw in after i fix the sub.