95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ComeAtMeBrah

Reaction score
Hey whats up I figured i would post a thread on here. My names Phil

My first gmt400 was a 93 I bought as a basket case shell. I put a tbi 350 in it fresh trans an it was my daily for 2 years.
You must be registered for see images attach

Then i sold it to Allen (Pierced) on here After seeing his project progress it got me wanting another obs preferably a bagged one

About two weeks ago i picked up this 95 Sierra 4.3l 5spd Its got a Kp parallel 4 link panhard bar re7's up front & re8's out back And when i bought it, It had a bad misfire and no shocks. It was a straight death trap

Allen helping me Do a full tune up right after I got it. Which fixed the misfire.

What i came up with to make rear shocks work with my kp 4link Tabs are Air ride tech

Rear shocks finished up for now. An with the shocks & re8 bags it rides great in the back

For the front i got a gaugemagazine Front shock kit. Could use better shocks (Crappy monroe) But atleast i can drive the truck safely without feeling like im going to die

Picked up a console Keith (96Twodoor) Re dyed

The rims are Disgusting an make me sick every time i look at them. Hopefully soon i'll get some stock wheels put on there.

My next thing is adding gauges I just got my Autometer pod in And i need to order my other gauges/fittings

Thats where I'm at today Its going to be a slow project cause this is a 3rd truck right now. After Gauges i'm planing to put spindles up front an raise the bridge up to lay it out. Then hopefully sheetmetal the bed out.

Last edited:

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Lookin good mayne.

I got that fresh bridge setup for ya brah!