95' RC Z71 LQ9 project.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kyle's sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got my stereo put in that's been in the spare bedroom for almost 2 years. Found someone to build a box/center console for the P3 fosgate sub I had. I wanted to do something that wouldn't take up my storage space behind the seats. There's not much in a RC GMT 400 and I definatly didn't want to loose it all. It turned out really nice it doubles as an arm rest and has cup holders at the bottom of it. It's pretty big but had to be for the air space the sub needs.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

kyle's sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No videos yet. I hope to get some soon all I have to video with is an Iphone.

Blue 04 Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What e fans did you use?? Reading this is really really wanting me to swap my 89. Ugh I have to stop tempting myself haha.

kyle's sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Truck has been my DD most of the last 14 months or so. I have a little over 8k miles on the swap without any major problems. However I've always owned F/I trucks and had several with blowers but not anything turbo'ed yet.

I'm thinking real hard about running a front mount on the truck and swapping in a 4L80. My biggest decison right now is to convert to 2wd or stay 4wd.. I'm pretty sure going 2wd I could run the LS A/C compressor and drop 300lbs off the truck.

What's the best way to drop the front of my truck down a little more? I have the drop keys but would like another 2'' if possible. Also is the a certain offset wheel I can run to keep the front from sticking out so far?

Once I get more firm on what exactly I plan to do I'll start a new thread but figured for now I would just update this one.