95' RC Z71 LQ9 project.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hows the motor run without the dyno tune, haven't read the whole thread. What fuel pump are you running? I've got a running LQ9 2 door tahoe that I'm daily driving and trying to get running good.

kyle's sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hows the motor run without the dyno tune, haven't read the whole thread. What fuel pump are you running? I've got a running LQ9 2 door tahoe that I'm daily driving and trying to get running good.

The truck is done and has a c5 zo6 tune ONLY for it to pull itself on a trailer. It has a walbro 255. It is scheduled to go to the tuner this coming wednesday.

kyle's sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm thinking the truck may need some cal-tracs to help with wheel hop and axle wrap.:hmm: What do you guys think??

kyle's sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well he got with the tuner today finally. He's been busy the last several weeks with lots of cars going to TX2K12..

The truck makes:
400 rwhp corrected
385 tq

I think that's pretty impressive concidering the truck is 4wd and has heavy wheels/tires.... I honestly doubt the truck made 160rwhp with the TBI so it should be LOTS of fun!!