95' RC Z71 LQ9 project.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kyle's sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just got back home with the truck. I'll have some pictures up of the completed job maybe tomorrow sometime. I'm really impressed with the work that was done.

The truck is a BEAST!! It's much faster than I expected it to be.

kyle's sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Spend some time today doing some cleaning on the truck. Overall I'm VERY impressed with the work that was done to the truck. It hauls major A$$!! The big cam and stall with take a bit of getting used to but well worth it. I really don't think it could look anymore factory than it does.
You must be registered for see images attach

Electric fans. You can see in the lower left the LS computor mounted with the cover on it.

Factory compressor with dirty dingo mount.. Can't even tell it has a TBSS intake with the engine covers.

Took the chrome trim off the wheel wells and z71 stickers off. Found a GMC grill on craigslist waiting delivery for the side marker lights. Paint job is top of the list now.

Last edited:

kyle's sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck is running great! I got 16.6mpg on my first tank believe it or not. There were several WOT runs on that tank also so I'm pretty impressed to say the least!!