95 obs part out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
i would say take the hit and drop a new column in that thing. had that done to an old car of mine and it cost less than $100, i even had the shop get the column and put it in.

95_bowtie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
all you have to do is call a auto locksmith and they can pick it and ripp it out and put another one in. i did it myself on my 04 f250 and got my 93 explorer done.

jsisk

Reaction score
all you have to do is call a auto locksmith and they can pick it and ripp it out and put another one in. i did it myself on my 04 f250 and got my 93 explorer done.
no they cant i called one the origanal owner lost the keys years ago and switched colums so my dealer or lock smith cant cut a key with out the right vin

jsisk

Reaction score
need to sell this guys if ur interested in anything or whole truck pm me offers im open

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
like i said in an earlier post i'm interested in the fuel lines coming off the throttle body but I don't know if it's worth your time to pull them. I'm beginning to think I'm gonna have to hit up a pick n pull yard in the spring and grab a set myself... I would also possibly be interested in the control arms depending on price and shipping costs...

jsisk

Reaction score
give me a few days to see if whole truck sales if it dont ill shoot yall some prices thanks guys

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What part of Wv. you from......an how much for the tools to get the spare tire up an down with jack.