95 obs part out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm also interested in the fender flares depending on the style. PM me and I'll give you my cell so you can text me some pics of them.

jsisk

Reaction score
it has the captains seats,i can ship the dash for 68.45

jsisk

Reaction score
they arent leather one side ha a tear there is a guy gonna post some pics tonight on here for me i texted to him

95_bowtie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
*update* pics of truck:

You must be registered for see images attach

jsisk

Reaction score
the inside is alot cleaner those pics are what the guy sent me when we worked up the trade,i drove it 400 miles non stop except to get gas and never had a problem out of it,i will get some more pics when the snow stops

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That truck seems too clean to be parting out. Does it have title issues or mechanical? Otherwise id slap ab ignition in there and sell her whole. Too bad you don't have the style fender flares I'm looking for.

jsisk

Reaction score
That truck seems too clean to be parting out. Does it have title issues or mechanical? Otherwise id slap ab ignition in there and sell her whole. Too bad you don't have the style fender flares I'm looking for.

it runs great i would just slap a switch in but u cant get old one out with out the key or thats what i was told,id make a killer price on whole truck i have the title in hand