95 Impala

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just inherited this 95 SS, it’s got a ton of miles (245k) on the body but the drivetrain is fairly fresh at 50k. Runs really good. Plans are do exhaust and get the front end down it seems to sit kinda high for some reason. I got two remotes programmed, fixed the AC control unit and recharged the AC and did an oil change. I’ll post a couple more pics later. What do you guys think for basically free … I can’t complain. I’m going to drive the wheels off it since it’s got miles on it and it gets better mileage than the suburban.My stepdad bought it about a year ago and only put 500 miles on it. He just wanted it out of the shop to get more room.

Attachments

• IMG_4200.jpeg
    IMG_4200.jpeg
    343.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

CumminsFever

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those cars are junk, and you need the space in your driveway. You should give it to me!
On the serious note, I've always liked those cars. I'm no car guy, it's trucks or walk. But I have my exceptions. This is one of them. Better yet would be a grand national.
Anyway, you're gonna love the car, and it appears to be in great shape. Awesome addition to your life!
I'm still jealous!