95 Impala

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canaveral

Reaction score
I just inherited this 95 SS, it’s got a ton of miles (245k) on the body but the drivetrain is fairly fresh at 50k. Runs really good. Plans are do exhaust and get the front end down it seems to sit kinda high for some reason. I got two remotes programmed, fixed the AC control unit and recharged the AC and did an oil change. I’ll post a couple more pics later. What do you guys think for basically free … I can’t complain. I’m going to drive the wheels off it since it’s got miles on it and it gets better mileage than the suburban.My stepdad bought it about a year ago and only put 500 miles on it. He just wanted it out of the shop to get more room.
Love it. I am on my second Buick Roadmaster Wagon that is related by engine, the superb LT1. (Yes it has the opti-spark I’ve had two RMW’s and replaced the opti-spark on the current one and it runs like a dream.) What you have there is an excuse to drive coast to coast. It’s like driving your BarcaLounger. Fun fact: it gets 25 MPG on the freeway. (As does mine!) enjoy!

Chuck_13

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
These cars are SWEEET!Do the cool kids still say sweet?)I member back in the day reading the local paper,some dude bought an SS and was clocked by the Louisiana State Police doing 143 mph!Te guy was a solid citizen,never been in any kind of major trouble,said hs just wanted to see how fast the car was.Never did hear the outcome of the story,dude may still be in prison.
Nice car,hope you enjoy,sucks that it's not mine.